Sunday, April 26, 2009

new toys for baby ziyi

i bought few new toys for baby ziyi at mattel warehouse sales last month. the warehouse sales was at Wisma Atria, Damansara Jaya. i reached there at 10.10am on the first day of the sales and oh boy, the place was so crowded that i had to squeeze my way through. 

with the help of my friends, we managed to grab a few nice toys and they are mostly fisher-price's toys. 


i bought a total of 9 items and they cost me less than rm400, which i think is really cheap for toys of this brand. otherwise it'd have cost me almost double if purchased without any discounts/sales period. 

babies get bored with their toys real fast, so i'm not going to give her all the toys at one go. maybe 1 toy each month, and this will save me from buying her toys for the next 9 months..lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday