Thursday, January 19, 2012

My 33rd Birthday Dinner

I still have many posts sitting in my draft folder. This post is way overdue. Supposed to post this in Dec 2011 but I have forgotten about it. 

Anyway, hubby brought me for a nice dinner to celebrate my 33rd Birthday. It was supposed to be just the 2 of us but he suggested bringing Ziyi along, there goes my romantic dinner. LOL!

We went to Maria's Cafe & Restaurant at Damansara Perdana. I read a few good reviews on their food so I thought of trying it out and the price was pretty reasonable too. 


We started off with the Caesar Salad and Mushroom Soup. I wanted to try their Oxtail Soup but it was not available on that day. So sad. Nevertheless, the mushroom soup was pretty good too.





My main course - Braised Leg of Lamb. This was quite disappointing. The meat was not tender enough. 


Hubby ordered Australian Ribeye Steak, medium well done. It was well-marinated and the meat was juicy too.


My pot of Camomile Tea and a cup of coffee for him (not in the picture).


My Tiramisu. This is oh-so-heavenly. One of the best I've tried so far. We requested for a candle so that Ziyi could blow it with me.


Another sinful dessert. Moist Chocolate Cake with Movenpick ice-cream to share. Yummylicious!


A family picture finally. Love this pic so much! Especially when Ziyi could sit still and smiled for the camera. 


The ambience and deco are pretty simple and nice. We will definitely be coming back again, especially for their Tiramisu.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday