Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salad with Homemade Dressing

I tried making citrus salad dressing last night. The taste was nice, but I could taste the oil in it, hence I didn't quite like it. Probably I have put in too much oil. The hubs was ok with it. I used a jam jar to store it. Very convenient. Just pour in a little grapeseed/olive oil, mustard, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of honey, a dash of salt and apple cider vinegar. 

Shake it well, and taste it before serving to ensure you get the taste you like. I prefer it sweet but the hubs prefers it sour. Drizzle the dressing into a tub of salad leaves, cherry tomatoes and cubed pineapples. A very refreshing salad for brekkie. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday