Friday, March 23, 2012

A Trip to the National Science Center

We are so bored with trips to the shopping malls on weekends, especially the crowds that really puts me off, and I think Ziyi is bored staying home too much also..LOL.

I suggested a trip to the National Science Center a few weekends back. I thought it would be fun for the lil one and it's cheap too! 

We left the house at about 10am for our brekkie at K3K Benta Kaya. To my surprise, this kopitiam was packed with people but their service was darn slow. We waited for more than an hour for our drinks and food to be served. 


While waiting for the food to be served....

Hubs' Assam Laksa. Quite good I would say, but I'm not a big fan of Assam Laksa.

My Steamed Lotus Rice. So, so..

Ziyi's kids meal

By the time we reached NSC, it was past noon. I think hubs paid RM12 for the tickets. 

I was quite impressed with the entrance!





Ziyi was extremely afraid of this skeleton model!









It was a fun trip for all of us, err, maybe not so much for me. I got bored with this place after 1/2 hour or so..muahahhhahaha...

Hubs' verdict of this place: Lousy...... but it's ok to cheat young kids, hehe. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday