Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Disturbing Video Clip

I viewed a video that someone posted on FB. It showed how a man scolded and hit the helpless boy, who is only about 5 or 6 years old I guess. I couldn't bring myself to watch it any further after viewing it for the first 1-2 minutes. It was extremely disturbing and it broke my heart seeing the poor helpless boy who could do nothing except cried! I seriously cannot understand how one can be so merciless and cruel at treating their own kids with such abuse.

Honestly, I'm not the kind of person who likes children very much. But I absolutely do not agree with child abuse like the one shown in the video clip. For a tiger mummy (with not much patience) like myself, I do reprimand and take disciplinary action against my own daughter whenever the need arises. At times I felt bad and regret for blowing my top. I pity her when she kena from me but this stubborn and mischievous child needs to be disciplined.

The monkey got so interested in this tu-tu car on display outside a Thai Restaurant and refused to leave until we had to drag her out of the car. LOL


A sleeping child is so angelic :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday