Monday, July 25, 2011

A little update on Ziyi

if you have been reading my blog, you will know that ziyi is such a clumsy little girl. i always wonder if she has abnormal bone structure that cause her to fall all the time or she's just mere clumsy. 

the other day she was walking up and down at the pathway outside our house. minutes later, she fell flat on the rough cement floor when she tried to run towards our neighbour's gate to see the dogs. when i picked her up i saw her right knee was bleeding and she told me it was painful. but she's such a brave girl, she did not even shed a tear. i rushed her into the house and quickly washed and cleaned her up, applied burnol antiseptic cream + cartoon images bandage. she walked really slow with the bandage on her knee and she said "i walk like a tortoise, mummy"... hahaha...still can joke about it.

the next morning when i dropped her off at her school, she ran to her group of friends at the field and i saw her lifting her skirt high to show off her cute bandage while telling everyone about her knee! 





Usually when I want to do some work on my laptop, I will have to keep her busy for that little while. Few days ago, I gave her an old diary book to scribble. I was surprised when I saw her writing these numbers on her own! She normally would ask us to draw dotted lines for her as a guide to write her numbers or ABCs but this time she wrote these 4 numbers on a piece of blank paper. Not bad for a 3yr 1 month old girl. 



She likes Starfall website but I will have to do the clicking for her all the time. For a person without much patience like me, I hate doing this for her. I tried very hard to teach her to use the mouse on her own instead. It took weeks for her to master this skill. But I can now leave the laptop and mouse to her though at times she still needs my help when she starts to loose concentration and becomes really impatient with it. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday