Monday, December 19, 2011

Outgrowing Her Separation Anxiety

At 3.5 years old, my little Ziyi is slowly outgrowing her separation anxiety. She has followed my PIL out on 2 different occasions lately, without asking for mummy to follow. I also realized she is starting to get close and attach to daddy more as compared to her younger days, where she never really liked daddy to touch her, carry her, feed her, bathe her, etc.. 

Yesterday she allowed daddy to bring her out to the playground too, unlike few months ago, where she would cry murder when I didn't follow, or she'd rather stayed home than to go to the playground with daddy!

I feel more relief now that she's giving me a little space to breathe and not clinging onto me too much like before. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday