Monday, April 23, 2012

Cleaning Herself Up

Just 2 months shy from her 4th birthday, Ziyi has started to clean herself up after her pee pee. I have no confidence in her initially, thinking how would she be able to reach for the toilet paper, as one has to twist and turn to the back to reach for it, thanks to the developer who installed the toilet roll holder at such an inconvenient place. However this lil cili padi of mine convinced me when I saw her doing it on her own few weeks back. Guess it's time for her to be independent and less work for us, the parents.

Ziyi even tried washing her hair, bathing and brushing teeth all by herself, but of course, I would freak out if I were to let her do it on her own. One step at a time, I told her, cleaning up after her pee pee is a good start. The rest shall wait. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday