Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ziyi on a breakfast protest

Yesterday when I picked her up from her kindy, the caretaker told me that Ziyi refused to eat her breakfast provided by the kindy. They served crackers to everyone yesterday. 

I later found out that's because her best friend Su Jien (a boy 1 yr older than her) brought his own breakfast (cake) and Ziyi wants her own food in her own container too!  I just bought her a new Thomas container and she wanted to use it. This hard-headed girl just refused to eat anything no matter how much the teachers tried to persuade her.

Right after fetching her from kindy I had to detour to the bakery shop to buy her a cake for her to bring to kindy today. She was so happy when I reminded her that she has her Thomas container in her school bag this morning. She even told her father that she wants to show her Thomas to her friends!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Ziyi's next Birthday